Home

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Caroline Flack: Kelly Rowland and Tulisa Contostavlos phone each other to discuss outfits


Caroline Flack has revealed that show judges Kelly Rowland and Tulisa Contostavlos do all they can to ensure their clothes don't clash.

But the diplomatic new Xtra Factor host says they're both just as stylish as each other.

'I wouldn't rate one over the other,' says Caroline, 31.





'They actually phone each other to find out what the other's wearing, to make sure they don't turn up in the same colour.'

When it comes to her own style on screen, Caroline - who will be presenting on ITV2 tonight with Olly Murs - says she's got bigger things to worry about.

'I feel more pressure to do the job well than about what I look like,' she admits.

'But I guess people are going to pick things out a lot more than they have done before, because that comes with the job.'

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Very nice blog. I liked it! I am your first follower. I have a very interesting blog. You should follow it. Thanks...

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete