Home

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Delta Goodrem: I was so unhappy with Brian McFadden but I didn't know how to get out

Delta Goodrem has admitted that she felt trapped in her relationship with former Westlife star Brian McFadden.

Singer Delta kept silent about the break-up with her former fiancé when they parted in April 2011 after nearly 7 years together, but has now spoken out.

'There is so much I'd like to say,' says Delta.

'I was really unhappy and I didn't know how to get out.

'I learnt. I got there in the end.'

Soon after her break-up with Brian, 32, Delta started dating 19-year-old Nick Jonas - but it didn't last long.

Though she admits it was a rebound relationship, Delta has 'only good things' to say about Nick.

But she's now happy being on her own again.

'I have so much love to give that it's hard for me to say [no],' Delta tells Australian Vogue.

'I'm very affectionate and so I'm just happy to be single and meeting different people and just enjoying being a 27-year-old.'

No comments:

Post a Comment