Home

Friday, May 18, 2012

Justin Bieber: I've had a beer before but I never get out of control


Justin Bieber has no desire to get drunk.

The Canadian star, who turned 18 in March, admits he's never over-indulged when it comes to booze.

'For me, it's just like, I like to be in control of myself,' Justin tells GQ magazine.

'I mean, I've had a beer, like, before, but I never get out of control.'

Self-assured Justin said earlier this year that he won't be influenced by others' expectations.

'I'm not going to try to conform to what people want me to be, or go out
there and start partying, have people see me with alcohol,' insisted Justin.


1 comment:

  1. Dearest Melisssa,

    Your blog is not anything YOU produce but you're just using text from magazines or from the internet. Far more valuable would be if you write in your own words. Also when using photos from professional photographers, you ought to give them credit... This is called Plagiarism.
    You like Fashion and Style so try to give it your own edge. Not playing copy-cat. You're 21 now and you can do it; if you want to.
    Are you still studying? It would be far more interesting to read about you.
    Good luck for your future.
    Mariette
    PS by taking off your word verification you might get more comments! It is easy, just read here: http://bit.ly/wuDl5h

    ReplyDelete