Home

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Shannen Doherty " I'M NOT PREGNANT, I Just Like Burgers


"90210" star Shannen Doherty HAS A BUN IN THE OVEN -- but it's not the baby kind ... it's the burger kind.

Rumors have been swirling today after a photo of Shannen emerged ... in which her stomach was a little more accentuated than usual.

But the actress says there's DEFINITELY NOT a baby in her belly ... just lunch.

She wrote, "I'm a size 2, not sporting a baby bump. That's simply the hamburger I wolfed down 2 minutes prior."

Shannen's little bundle of joy is expected to be delivered in the next couple of hours.

5 comments:

  1. Promote your blog/instagram to get more followers at http://linkandlike.com, and it's free to use!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lOLOL to be delivered in the next couple of hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Shannon. I wish 90210 was available on instant Netflix. I love that show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the laugh. I recommended your blog on G+.

    ReplyDelete